John, Jessie and kids preview



I took family pictures for my brother and his wife this week. First of all, I want to say that it is SO much fun living close to family. And, even though I take pictures of them pretty much every time I go over to their house, it was fun to do it a little more formally. Basically, we got the kids to not wiggle quite so much. Also, my brother has the best behaved dog ever. She'd sit still for any of the pictures. She was certainly better at it than little John.



Liza is getting so pretty! It is so much fun to see your nieces and nephews getting older.



While normally I try really hard to get my reflection or shadow out of pictures, I don't mind as much in this one, since I'm part of the family. That, and getting a three year old to look at one thing for more than a second is difficult, so I took what I could get.


Anyhow, much more to come! Very excited to be going through these and editing them.

No comments: