Deena | Utah Bridal Photography

It feels like forever since I took these pictures. Actually, I think it was forever ago. But, I am FINALLY getting caught up on photo editing and blogging. I actually finished editing these ones about at least a month ago, I'm just bogged down, so blogging has been on the back burner (Alliteration intentional, I am a Creative Writing major, after all).

We took the first batch of pictures in Downtown Provo, right near the Police Station. Then we headed up to the Mount Timpanogos trail head, which has some awesome vistas and a cool dog.

So, finally, here are Deena's bridals.





A city worker was kind enough to let us borrow some of her tools. Awesome.








(Erin--aka Petsie--is a mutual friend of Deena's and I, she came along to assist the photos. She is engaged, and so you'll be seeing her engagement pictures on here eventually. Though, first we need to get her and her fiance in the same country. Preferably this one.)
















The trail guide was nice enough to let us borrow her shack and her dog for the pictures. We got some pretty cool ones with the dog. (See more of them in the in slide show beneath)




The slideshow!

2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Cute dog! I want more pictures of her and the dog :) Great job!

Laura said...

The reflector does wonders! I loved the ones with the umbrella's and the dogs. Those were awesome. She is so gorgeous!