The Rents | Utah Portrait and Pet Photography

So, meet my dad and his wife and their dog. I was so happy when my step-mom asked if I'd do some pictures for them while they were in town, because I was about to ask her if they wanted pictures, anyways. And, my dad and step-mom are two of the coolest people I know. Seriously, best dad ever. I tell him that all the time, I say "Dad, you're my favorite dad ever." And he cleverly tells me that I am his favorite kid, though not is so many words since he can't actually say that in case my sibling found out, but I think the meaning is clear.

And the dog's name is Apollo, he's one cool dog.














My brother Andrew came along to assist, so we got some Dad-Son pictures, too.


Seriously, such a cool dog.


And, here is a slide show with some more!

No comments: