Ingram Family | Utah Family Photography

Sometimes, you meet people who you can just tell are really awesome and nice. As soon as the Ingrams got out of the car and we shook hands and the kids came up to me to introduce themselves and tell me that they were there to get their picture taken, I could tell that this family was a lot of fun. And they were.



We couldn't have gotten luckier with the weather. It was cold and drizzly all day, but then it cleared up and we got some golden sunlight peaking through the billowy storm clouds as they passed. While the blankets were originally for sitting on, we also used them to keep warm between and during the pictures.



This is Zadok. He was a blast. He wants to be a photographer. I let him borrow my camera for a few moments, and now I have some awesome pictures of myself, too. But he is also excellent at choosing angles and places to pose. He chose a lot of his own settings, and several times when I was taking just his picture he would say something like "Hurry get a picture of that!" and point to something his sister was doing. He's well on his way to being a great photographer.







This is Prescia. Can I just say that one of my favorite things about being a photographer is that moment in every photo shoot when I say four magical words: "Make a funny face."






Prescia likes to dance!



And, little Ray!



Steve and Amanda obviously adore each other. I love this picture.



And, the slide show for your viewing pleasure!



The pictures were all taken at Rock Canyon Park in Provo. A great place for some scenic mountain shots. Love it.

No comments: