Deena + Jeff + Cooper | Utah Family Photography

family portraits in Provo


I love photographing fun families! I've known Deena for a while now, as she and I were neighbors in an apartment complex some years ago. And now she has a cool, awesome family and I got to take the family pictures! Woohoo!

We took the pictures at Vivian Park in Provo Canyon. I have to say, as far as parks go for photography, it is one of my new favorites. There are all sorts of locations in one small little area. You've got a river, a railroad, walls, grass, play ground. Everything you need for the whole family!

family portraits in Provo

I love taking portraits! It is one of my very favorite things about taking pictures. I love the smiles on people's faces, and getting their personalities from their eyes.

family portraits in Provofamily portraits in Provo

Their son Cooper is so smiley! The trick to getting him to smile was to make a really high-pitched "wee" sound, and then wave the hand that wasn't holding the camera. Worked like a charm every time, except when it didn't, but then Deena pulled out the fruit snacks. There were several fishermen in the area, and they politely ignored my goofiness.

family portraits in Provo

family portraits in Provo

family portraits in Provofamily portraits in Provo

family portraits in Provo

family portraits in Provofamily portraits in Provo

family portraits in Provo

And, the handy slide show for more of Deena and Jeff and Cooper awesomeness. If you can't see the show, visit the photo blog itself!

No comments: