John+Jessie+Kids | Utah Family Photography

Utah Family Photography

So, my brother John and his wife, Jessie, pretty much have the coolest family around. The kids are so much fun, the dog is the best behaved dog ever, and they're good looking to boot! It was so much fun to photograph them all. (I mean, I take pictures of them all the time, anyways, whenever I got to their house, but it was fun to make it a bit more formal.)

Woman Portrait Utah Family PhotographyMan laughing portrait Utah Family Photography

Young girl Utah Family PhotographyBoy with sunglasses Utah Family Photography

Dog with sunglasses Utah Family PhotographyToddler in the sun Utah Family Photography

Aren't moms great? Despite the chaos around her, Jessie remains calm and happy.
Utah Family Photography

Utah Family PhotographyUtah Family Photography

Utah Family Photography

Utah Family Photography

Utah Family Photography

Utah Family Photography

Utah Family Photography

Jessie and I had to keep reminding John to take his sunglasses off, but despite that, I really think the ones with the glasses look cooler. Just sayin.
Utah Family Photography

Grab some popcorn, it's the slide show:

No comments: