Deena's Bridals, Preview

On Saturday, I had a BLAST shooting Deena's bridals. She actually got married a while ago, but since she still has the dress (and it still fits her!) she decided that it would be fun to get some artistic bridals. I was MORE than happy to help out.

They came out really well. As always, I had to edit just a few of them right away, or I wouldn't have been able to sleep. The rest of these to come soon!

Bride in a doorway

We started the day at Downtown Provo, which is one of my favorite places to do photography, since it is so diverse and colorful and multi-textured. Then we went up into the mountains for some more majestic backgrounds.

Bride with veil and bouquet in a forest

Black and white photography, bride in front of a flower garden

Bride in a mountain meadow

No comments: